Sunday, May 1, 2011

Exciting things are happening!

Photobucket


Do you all remember Jenn from Project Toddler Runway? She is amazingly talented, and showed us some really great stuff! She is as sweet as can be, and expecting her second child right now. She has put together a great little competition over on her blog where there will be three "trimesters" or categories that you can enter clothing for pregnancy, nursing, or transitioning back to your old clothes. For more details on the competition check out her blog. We are honored to be providing the inspiration for the nursing category with the nursing dress I shared a little while back. We will also be providing one of the prizes... more on that later. :)

Also happening this month we will be participating in a few fun series.

Celebrate the Madness


Over at Celebrate the Maddness the super sweet and talented Shanna (also from Project Toddler Runway) will be hosting a dress a day in may and we are so excited to be sharing a dress over there. Check out her blog and follow along everyday for a new dress a day!




We are joining in on the fun over at elsie marley and sewing along for the Kids Clothes Week Challenge. I mean we kind of have to right? I sew everyday for my kids anyway I might as well play along, only a twist this time, I will share things I made in only an hours time, since the challenge is to spend an hour a day. I thought it would be a fun challenge to see what I can make in only one hour a day. (since I usually have 3-4 hours) 


The final series this month is over at me sew crazy. Jessica who is an amazing seamstress and has so much creativity it is awe inspiring! She is hosting an amazing series called pattern remix where she challenged us to take a pattern we love and give it a new twist. The line up she has in store is pretty amazing and it will be a fun series so follow along all month and we will get our turn at the end of the month. 

Whew that's all of them, so in between all the fun series going on and well blog stalking them all...I will hopefully get my butt in gear and share all of the million projects and alterations I have been working on as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment