Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Some Changes...


This was a little while in the making but you may notice the new blog face lift!! Over time I would make a graphic here and then a button there, and lots of research to get things the way I wanted. Let me know if you want the know-how on any blog related makeover stuff... if enough are you are interested I could do a combo of sharing links I found that were super helpful and a few tricks I learned along the way. 
 A few changes will take place on the blog from now on.
 One we plan on doing a Feature day! I love features, and since I often get inspiration from projects I see all around I thought why not share some of it with you as well. So you may notice the "Shwins like my stuff" button, and if we feature you please feel free to grab up a button. 
We are also officially accepting sponsors! So if you are interested in promoting your blog, or shop, please feel free to email us! We are offering free ad spots! That's right Free! So let us help you! Anyway enjoy the new and prettier blog and we will see you back here tomorrow :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment