Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Garden Party Frock

The wonderful and talented Shanna from Celebrate the Madness is doing something really cool for the month of May. She is sharing a dress a day. That's right she is sharing a dress a day in may! It's a fun series packed full of some amazing dresses and she asked if we wanted to share one. Well we are of course honored to participate and while I was tempted to make myself a dress (which I am working on) I decided with KCWC I would go ahead and make my little darling a dress instead. So I made the garden party frock.

Inspired by greek draping I came up with the puffy bubble skirt wrap dress.
Perfect for a little Garden Party... even if it has to be indoors due to rain...

So Check out
Celebrate the Madness to see how to make your own garden party frock and I will see you back here tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment