Monday, May 16, 2011

The Shine On Top



 Today I have the easiest project yet! So if you are looking for a really easy and fast way to turn a plain tee or tank into something with a little bling or shine, here is the project for you. The shine on top.
 I simply picked up some sew on jewels. I used two different types one pack I just bought and a few round ones that I had on hand from a long time ago. The pack of jewels cost 4 dollars and then I had a 50% off coupon so I got them for 2 dollars, plus I only used half the pack so it was quite a deal.
 Sewing them on is really easy like sewing on a button. I recommend tying off each stitch so they don't stretch the shirt.
 You can lay out your design on the top before you sew it down so you can play around with the design. I just followed the neckline and then added a few dropped down in the middle.
 That's all there is to it. A new and improved top for the little girl in your life. (or yourself even)
 Style has never been so easy! So pop on some shades and let the sun shine on!

No comments:

Post a Comment