Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Link Party #4!

What? I am late to my own party? Ok... it's true. I am recovering from some health issues from this weekend, so I am taking a few days off. (doped up posts are not much fun I am sure) Hopeful I will be back to my self in no time at all. So sorry there isn't any link love today but last weeks links were great! I love seeing all the great things you guys are creating! Since we all like to party, I didn't think we should skip the party!

So are you ready to link up what you made this week? We can't wait to see it!

New to link parties? That's totally fine here's what you have to do:

Find a entry on your blog that you want to link up.
It can be ANYTHING (unless it's an ad or something let's keep it spam free)
Say it is a great new project you just made and have been dying to share it with the crafting world. 
the link should look something like this:
http://(your blog adress/website)/(the post you want to link).html
Linking to the post is the easiest way for people to get back to that post.

Then click where it says "click here to enter" 
follow the steps to link your post and create a title, and select your picture.
Keep in mind the picture will be small thumbnail so pick a picture that shows it off the best. 

Lastly if you were so kind to add our button to your page or post, or where every you store your link party things that would be super cool. You don't have to use the button to link up, it's just there for you if you can't live without it. 

cool? cool. Let's get the party started!



No comments:

Post a Comment