Friday, January 20, 2012

Instagram Friday

Welcome to this week's instagram Friday! 
(a little glimpse into life beyond sewing and crafting)

 This could be the one and only picture I share this week. It sums up my week quite well. You know when you have one of "those" weeks. (plus I got to wear the "slippers" I got from santa for Christmas they are sweet)
 The kids got really into Legos this week. I love watching Abbey's little face concentrate. Jude teaches her how to build things. It's sweet.
 Do you have a toy graveyard? We do. You know you buy your kids a toy you think they will love and then the toy gets lost in the corner of the playroom never to be played with again. Well every now and again Abbey will find a toy and it will become her favorite for the week. Despite the look on her face she was loving her "roller coaster beads" They said "weeee" on every curve.
 We got rain this week. Rain! It is January right? It has been so warm. I shouldn't complain we get to play out side and all but, I do like my winters...
Jude is taking over the tooth brushing. Well at least one brushing a day. He is doing great with it, and I kind of love watching him care for his teeth.

So how was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment