Friday, January 27, 2012

Instagram Friday

Welcome to Instagram Friday!
A little glimpse into life beyond sewing and crafting. 

So I have been rather absent this week. Apparently growing a large ovarian cyst is painful. It's been a long 3 weeks and the last week has knocked me out. Hopefully I am getting to the point of resolve, they thought it had ruptured a week ago but instead it grew. Lots of fun. Hopefully I can get back to my old self again soon, resting and not accomplishing things is hard on me. My sweet sister in law brought me this lovely bulb as a get-well-soon seeing it in my window sill does make my day.
 Jude got reacquainted with his train set. (best thing we have ever bought him) He does have a thing with putting people on the tracks but don't worry a super hero comes to save the day.
 Abbey is our little match maker. She loved playing the match game and almost always wins.
 Jude got a "paint your own car" kit for Christmas. He has been begging me everyday since to paint the car. Well this week Jude got double pink eye and an ear infection. (yeah it was a rough week) So since he was a trooper with all the drops and medicine and what not so his reward was painting the car. He painted 95% himself and he did a great job.
Jude has also taken to self decortating. Give the boy some tape and he hangs his "art" all over the house. He will even hang some of Abbey's art which is sweet.

So how was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment