Friday, January 6, 2012

Instagram Friday

Have you guys heard of Instagram
It's my new addiction. (I know I am a little behind)
Since my family blog has slowed down (or nearly stopped) since I started this blog, thought I would just combine some of that here. So I am starting a new "series" if you will called instagram friday. Hopefully even my dear shwinster will be getting in on the action. (I did convince her to get instagram so here's hoping) 

So here is a glimpse into week one. 


 We have been loving the outside and the freakishly warm weather we are having. (no mom not 75 and sunny but 55 and sunny in January, I will take it) Abbey found a huge leaf pile at the park and she was in heaven.
 Somehow (and I am still not sure how) my husband and kids won out and we added rocky raccoon (a new little kitty) to our family.
 Jude returned to Preschool after a long Holiday break. It was great for both of us. I forget how much I can get done in the 2.5 hours he is gone and he loves learning.
 I tried to start a new knitting project. It ended pretty quickly when rocky kept getting tangled in the yarn.
 Every night before bed we have been playing the Ispy board game. Jude got it for Christmas and we have been loving it.
 Pepper has been enjoying the warm weather as well. We have gotten a lot of fetch playing in.
 Abbey is attracted like a magnet to any leaves on the ground. Her dad left her a nice little pile to play in that we somehow thought would be covered in snow by now...

We have had races in the backyard to kill of some energy. 
(yes that would be Jude's foot ahead of me, I wish I could say I let him win, let's just say running is not my thing)

Since poor Abbey was always last I gave her piggy back rides for the race, we still lost.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment