Friday, October 28, 2011

The Sweet Little MIss Jacket {fall edition}

 Do you remember this jacket? So Abbey still wears it all the time and it's probably my favorite jacket. There were a few little things I wanted to tweak about it. You know how when you stumble through something once you learn a lot and make it better the second time.. that's how it was with this.
 So I made the sleeves a little less "tucked" which cut down in the bulk and makes it easier to wear. I also made the sleeves a little shorter since they were a little hard to deal with. And I skipped the collar and just made the front and back fully lined instead of facing it. It is way easier and the collar was a bit much with everything else.
 I also made it in the super soft "burberry-esque" flannel that I made the neck wrap in. (remember I bought the bolt ha!) It is so soft and cozy and it just screams fall. (the jeans were made HERE)
Do you want to know the best news? This go around I made a pattern! So if drafting one yourself is not your thing no worries, the pattern is available in the shop. Sizes 6 months - 6 years.


Looking to stock up? We just added Pattern Bundle prices!
Buy 2 patterns for $12  Use the code: BUY2
Buy 3 patterns for $15  Use the code: BUY3
Buy 4 Patterns for $20  Use the code: BUY4
Buy 5 Patterns for $25  Use the code: BUY5

Codes can be used in BigCartel shop only

No comments:

Post a Comment