Saturday, October 29, 2011

Interview at Addison Renee!

We are over at Addison Renee today! She put together a fun little spotlight, which was fun to participate in. So if you want to learn a little more about me, go check it out. If you don't care two hoots about me, and you just like looking at some adorable stuff then you should check out her shop. Follow her blog for deals, she often gives amazing discounts! In her shop you will find goodies like these:
I love this shabby Chic polka dot! There is one in cream that is to die for as well.


You all know my love affair with peacocks. Well just look at this beautiful pin! Stunning!

After you drool over all the adorable hair clips then drool some more over these overly adorable baby shoes! I am telling you you will get lost in cuteness over at her shop.

And if I can get the project runway page to load for me (it is way bogged down this morning) We will try and talk some runway I mean there is a winner!! And the runway show was certainly worth talking about... so maybe tomorrow we will finally talk runway!

No comments:

Post a Comment