Saturday, October 22, 2011

More sizes of the Abbey Jacket are here!

 Alright ladies! You asked, I answered. More sizes of the Abbey Jacket were in pretty high demand, so I made it happen. You will now find it available in Girls sizes 5-10 in the shop.
 I had a cute little neighbor girl model the jacket for me. Isn't she a doll? She is wearing a size 7.
 For this jacket I used my new love, fabric covered buttons. So cute and easy to find the perfect button every time. A few changes to the larger sizes, for scaling, I used the same size cuffs as the sleeves for the chest. Also I took out the puff from the sleeve or the sleeves were getting a little bulky.
 I used a fun linen print for the lining on the white jacket. It was so much fun to make different coats in different colors. My cute model kept the white one...
 But I decided to sell my other samples I made up so if you love the jacket but don't want to sew one up for your self there are a few select sizes available in the shop. Like this Forest Green jacket in girls size 10


And lastly, just because Abbey doesn't need 5 jackets (sniff sniff) I am also listing the gray one that was worn for the pictures. Size 2T



Looking to stock up? We just added Pattern Bundle prices!
Buy 2 patterns for $12  Use the code: BUY2
Buy 3 patterns for $15  Use the code: BUY3
Buy 4 Patterns for $20  Use the code: BUY4
Buy 5 Patterns for $25  Use the code: BUY5

Codes can be used in BigCartel shop only

No comments:

Post a Comment