Saturday, August 6, 2011

Boys Tee Round Up!

It has been a fantastic week! Ending it with a 5 favs is perfect! The Flickr group has been filling with some truly amazing boys tees! We love seeing all the creative things you guys are making! So here are our 5 favorites from the group.
 From Stuff Mommy Makes this Stripe top is so cute! Of course I may be a little partial with the J on there and all :) But I love the stripes the color combo the nautical feel and that Adooorable kid! Oh man I love his hair! So cute!

 Cook Clean Craft shares this Star Shirt. I love the clean lines and simplicity of the design. The colors are great! It is simply fantastic!
 Steph Jacobson  shared this super cute set of a dino shirt and shorts. I especially love her son's response to the top. Totally something Jude would have (and has) said to me before.
 La Petita marieta Shared this darling little car tee and pants. I love the simple little car. So perfect for boys!
Toqua's Crafts shared this darling train top. I love how clean and modern the the train is and that it says engineer on the sleeve so cute!

Thank you everyone for sharing! It was a lot of fun we may just have theme weeks more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment