Friday, March 23, 2012

Instagram Friday {rainbows, spiderman, and popcorn)

Welcome to Instagram Friday!
A glimpse into life beyond crafting.

 We "celebrated" saint patty's day, or an excuse to make cute cupcakes, the kids were thrilled and of course gobbled them all up.
 A common scene around here, the kids playing ispy. Jude always wins.
 While eating lunch Abbey asked me if fish go in water. When I said yes, she happily sent her "fishy" to some water.
 Jude...or er, "spiderman" was asked to change out of his pajamas, to which he told me that he couldn't because he IS spiderman and that electro was in the back-yard so he had to go web him. I do love an active imagination. He "webbed" bad guys in the back yard for over an hour.
 My husbands family came in to town and stayed with us for a long weekend. It was great having them around, this also included meals out with the kids and they were happily entertained, it was rare and glorious.
 On the way out the door I was grabbing my phone and Abbey let me know that she was ready to go with "her phone" in hand.

Lastly our kids happily discovered the joy of watching "popcorn popping on the apricot tree" I love watching the blooms grow even over the course of a day.

So how was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment