Saturday, March 31, 2012

Instagram Friday {on Saturday} And some great deals

Welcome to Instagram Friday {on Saturday today this week was busy}
A little glimpse into life beyond sewing. 

Before we dive right in... I have some exciting deals for you today!
The first one is from one of my sponsors Sodee Naturals!
Sodee Naturals is offering a special deal on their "product packs"
You can get the Get Clean Sample Pack (found HERE) for $15! (that's $11 off)
Use the code shwin15 at checkout
Deal ends 4/7/12! So hurry and snatch up the offer for healthy glowing skin in time for summer!

The second deal today is for my pattern shop! We all love a good deal on a pattern right? Well from now until Easter you can buy 2 get one free on all the patterns in the shop! just use the code easter at checkout. (big cartel shop only)

Now on with the post...

 With Spring here (I seriously love just typing that) we decided it was high time to get the winter grime washed off... Abbey was not a fan.

 We enjoyed a picnic outside (it was lovely) This little guy was drooling at the sight of the food hoping for a nibble. He plays Jedi mind tricks on you :)

 We are not campers, I would like to be a camper, I grew up a camper, we have a tent, so we should camp, either way the tent was borrowed and therefore needed to be aired out, the kids thought it was the greatest thing ever.

 I decided to try a head wrap scarf thing, I either didn't do it right or it is just not my thing, by kids thought I was dressing as the easter bunny, my husband thought I was preparing to scrub the floor by hand (not a bad idea.. it could use it) I guess I tried and failed... Have you tried something that didn't work out?

 Jude is taking on more "challenging" math. Nothing teaches it better than m&m's

 Abbey caught the puzzle bug so we brought back puzzle night! Jude our puzzle master takes on the big ones (150-500 pieces for a night) Abbey whips through the 25-48 piece puzzles.
Last a little sneak peek at the latest project I am working on... it's a work in progress but coming along nicely.

So how was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment