Friday, March 9, 2012

Instagram Friday {coughing, sorting and winking}

Welcome to Instagram Friday!
A little glimpse into life beyond sewing and crafting. 

 This picture sums up our week quite well. Pepper was so tired he just laid on the floor with the bone in his mouth, to tired to chew it. Yep we were all tired, and sick again... How does that keep happening??
 I did get the chance to get out on a date with my husband. We went to one of my favorite places... I just love their fries. :)
 This poor little guy was sick for most the week. He gets the cough that just won't quit, yet when he is sleeping... all is good.
 By the end of the week he was feeling like his old self again. At least enough to show me another one of his famous "winks" he seriously cracks me up with that face. (he really thinks he is winking)
 Abbey was was a trooper modeling summer clothing for me in not so summer like weather. She was pulling a little diva attitude but I love her anyway.
Home time meant sorting and cleaning up my sewing room, I got my buttons under control but not before I admired the rainbow.

So how was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment