Thursday, March 29, 2012

Every Little Thing Dress/Tunic {new pattern}


With my summer pattern line I knew I had to include a simple Summer Dress/Tunic. The ease of the style is my go to look for Abbey all summer. It's the "grown up" version of the Abbey Dress with some obvious changes. I love the tank style top with flowing skirt. The Every Little Thing Dress/Tunic Pattern is every thing a summer dress should be, simple, comfortable, and airy. 
 The addition of an oversized bow in front is not only a fun detail but I love the feminine flair it adds.
 I love the mix and matched fabrics, and Abbey loves the dress and top, even if she was in a horrible mood for the pictures.
 The tunic length makes for a great top. Of course the top/dress include pockets, you know, for all the treasures kids pick up. I don't think I can make something for Abbey that doesn't have pockets she would likely reject it at this point.
There are also buttons down the back. The bodice is a comfortably loose fitting bodice so a child can get a lot of wear out of one size,(which I love) but it also makes layering easy for cooler weather. For now though we are heading into warmer weather and are loving every second of it.
You can find the PDF Pattern for the Every Little Thing dress/tunic in the shop
HERE it comes in sizes 6m-4T


Looking to stock up? We just added Pattern Bundle prices!
Buy 2 patterns for $12  Use the code: BUY2
Buy 3 patterns for $15  Use the code: BUY3
Buy 4 Patterns for $20  Use the code: BUY4
Buy 5 Patterns for $25  Use the code: BUY5

Codes can be used in BigCartel shop only

No comments:

Post a Comment