Thursday, June 23, 2011

You are my sunshine (dress)


 Today we are guest posting over at icandy handmade. The girls over there are putting on a fabulous series devoted to the one the only the Sundress. Summer is great. Carefree days out in the sun. A dress is the perfect breezy outfit to spend every summer day in. For this particular dress I took my inspiration from a dress I saw and added to my pintrest a while back and made it all about the sunshine...
 I added a couple bold yellow pleated curves to act as the sun.
 A pull up bustle in the back that reveals a perfect little pop of sunshine.
 A little embroidery to the front with words from my favorite sunshine loving song.

And there you have the perfect dress to spend every sun filled day in. 
So come on by to icandy and make on along with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment