Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bits&Pieces over at Living With Punks

 Hey guys! Today I am over at Living With Punks where Susan is holding a pretty awesome event called Scrap your Stash. I of course am so excited to participate. Like I am sure many of you I have tons of scraps. Waste not want not right? I go through my stash every now and then to throw away pieces that are too small to really use. (yes for some reason I do hold on to them for a while at least) So check out the whole series that is full of super creative guests and some amazing scrap busting projects. 
While you are there I will show you how you can put some of your scraps to use making a pieced together toss pillow. With lots of fun details, like embroidery...
 Buttons...
 Pieced together piping and iron on transfer graphics. 

The perfect little pillows for my daughters new room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment