Monday, June 13, 2011

Guest Post Connie from Measured by the Heart

Good morning! We are officially packing up and getting on the road this week and that means the only internet will be the iphone, so I have a few great scheduled posts to get through the week. (and maybe another great post from my shwin counterpart :)
Today we have a great guest! I was so excited when Connie was so kind to volunteer to help me out during the move. Then I was even more thrilled when she said she wanted to do a printable for Father's day. Perfect right? Father's day is this Sunday so if you are needing a last min gift idea, frame the printable, a gift topper? make the printable a card. Tons of fun ideas! Here's Connie!


Hello everyone {waves}  I am super excited to be here at Shwin & Shwin today.  I have been a long time reader of their blog and love their great tutorials!!
family
My name is Connie and I blog over at Measured by the Heart. My blog has crochet patterns, digital design, furniture makeovers, recipes and book club.  That’s right my DIY crafty blog has an online book club.  Click here to check out our current selection.   
In honor of Father’s day I am happy to offer this printable.  I was going for a play on wood and metal.  And I love the quote!! It feels very “fatherly” to me.
free father's day printable
To download a high quality print click the image above. 
I hope you all like it.  And more importantly the fathers in your lives like it.  I have been so blessed to be married to the best father alive.  One whose love and patience never run out.  A big thanks to Shauna for having me today.  Don’t forget to stop by for book club!!
Photobucket

Thanks so much connie!

No comments:

Post a Comment