Friday, June 10, 2011

Five Favorites on Friday Pintrest Addition

I think it may be time for another Friday's 5 faves. I recently discovered a love of pintrest and thought I would share 5 of my favorite pieces that have inspired me lately.

I love the Bold Stripes and the contrast color peaking out.


When I first saw this on Grosgrain I was in love. I also may already have a dress inspired by this one in the works :)


I love the big polka dots, the bright colors. (you know I am a sucker for blue and yellow together) and the pockets are just the icing on the cake.


How about a little something for boys. I love this top with the mix of stripes and colors, and of course the golf tees Perfect for my little man hitting the green with the hubs this summer.


Lastly I am not crazy about the big spider but I do love the bold stripe in the applique and that the shirt is all boy. I how big the applique is and how bold it looks on the shirt. 


So that's a little peak into my pintrest board and a hint to the projects I am working on and will continue when we get all settled into the new house. (which I am so excited to start decorating!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment