Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Link Party #31 (and a winner)

Welcome to this week's Link party!
On time even! what up? So you guys were seriously sharing some amazing things last week! I had such a hard time narrowing it down to three. I was going to just share more then I realized it was going to be almost all of them, so I went back to three but seriously, such great projects and I love seeing all of them! 

Before we jump into that, I have been a slacker and I forgot to announce the winner for the Southern Fabric giveaway! 
The winner is:
Amys Crafty Shenanigans (great name BTW)
Congrats Amy! You will get an email from me later today!

Now onto the party! Here are my favorites from last week:

 Eat Sleep Make (another sister blog gotta love that) Shared this tutorial for inspire boards. I need about 10 of these in my craft area. They are beautiful and functional and what great wall art.
 Fil a l'agulla shared another adorable remix for the June bug dress. I am loving the chic style and cute fabric. Her first remix was also adorable!
The Brown Abode shared this genius idea for mess free finger paint. How did I not think of this? My kids beg me to finger paint and I always say no because the very idea of the mess makes my skin crawl. (it is so dang messy) This is so smart, and I now see finger painting in my kids future. :)


               I can't wait to see what you guys share this week!

New to link parties? That's totally fine here's what you have to do:

Find a entry on your blog that you want to link up.
It can be ANYTHING (unless it's an ad or something let's keep it spam free)
Say it is a great new project you just made and have been dying to share it with the crafting world. 
the link should look something like this:
http://(your blog adress/website)/(the post you want to link).html
Linking to the post is the easiest way for people to get back to that post.

Then click where it says "click here to enter" 
follow the steps to link your post and create a title, and select your picture.
Keep in mind the picture will be small thumbnail so pick a picture that shows it off the best. 

Lastly if you were so kind to add our button to your page or post, or where every you store your link party things that would be super cool. You don't have to use the button to link up, it's just there for you if you can't live without it. 

cool? cool. Let's get the party started!





No comments:

Post a Comment