Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Link Party #29

Ok after a crazy two week break we are back with the link party!! I so love the link parties so I am thrilled that I am on the ball today... Well kind of we slept in and then had a pancake breakfast in which I told the kids it was all you can eat and they went to town as if it were the last meal they would ever eat. Or maybe after my track record this summer they were afraid it would be the last meal I ever make... we have had a lot of non-cooking meals, frozen pizza much? Anyway, I digress... it is time to show off all the loveliness from two weeks ago, perhaps you have forgotten all about what happened two weeks ago...

 Straight Grain (for the second time in a row) took my breath away with this little number. I MUST have this right now. I LOVE dandelions, as I kid they were magical and I love that my kids love them just the same, so this sweet dress is just a perfect little slice of magic.

 I am not going to lie, I have baby on the brain lately with a little girl coming in a few short months and well... nearly nothing prepared for her. so when I saw Cherished Bliss share her very first quilt I was knocked back a bit. I love the design and the colors and what? her first time?? I can hardly believe it, if you say my first quilt... well you would laugh. She also shares tips and pointers from the first timer, and I love that.

And since baby girls were already on the mind I of course was drawn to Max California who shared this little ensemble she made her little girl. Notice, no pink, such a breath of fresh air, I love the cute tunic and leggings so chic and yet so comfy for an adorable little baby.


I can't wait to see what you guys share this week!

New to link parties? That's totally fine here's what you have to do:

Find a entry on your blog that you want to link up.
It can be ANYTHING (unless it's an ad or something let's keep it spam free)
Say it is a great new project you just made and have been dying to share it with the crafting world. 
the link should look something like this:
http://(your blog adress/website)/(the post you want to link).html
Linking to the post is the easiest way for people to get back to that post.

Then click where it says "click here to enter" 
follow the steps to link your post and create a title, and select your picture.
Keep in mind the picture will be small thumbnail so pick a picture that shows it off the best. 

Lastly if you were so kind to add our button to your page or post, or where every you store your link party things that would be super cool. You don't have to use the button to link up, it's just there for you if you can't live without it. 

cool? cool. Let's get the party started!





No comments:

Post a Comment