Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Link Party #30

No need to check your calendars it's true, today is Wednesday, not Tuesday. Sadly my brain failed to wrap around this concept yesterday. Do you ever do that? Simply forget what day it is? Sure I got Jude off to his Kindergarten assessment just fine, thankfully, and checked off several things from my to-do list but I literally lived the day in haze, until it hit me, last night. So since I love the link party let's just party a day late! You guys shared some great projects last week, I especially loved all the "sew for you" projects, simple, and lovely projects. Here were a few of my favorites:

 Oh By Golly shared this great refashion with some triangles on the shoulder. I love how simple it is and what a fun detail. A simply great refashion.

 Skirt as Top shared her version of the Washi dress. It was a pattern test for the fabulous Rae, of made by Rae. The dress is so pretty and it does make me want the pattern... you know for when I get this baby outta me ha!

The Little Giggler shared an awesome tutorial for bleaching and dying denim. It is a great way to get your hands on a pair of colored denim which is so popular right now, especially since I have yet to find a colored pair of denim in which I like the fit of.


I can't wait to see what you guys share this week!

New to link parties? That's totally fine here's what you have to do:

Find a entry on your blog that you want to link up.
It can be ANYTHING (unless it's an ad or something let's keep it spam free)
Say it is a great new project you just made and have been dying to share it with the crafting world. 
the link should look something like this:
http://(your blog adress/website)/(the post you want to link).html
Linking to the post is the easiest way for people to get back to that post.

Then click where it says "click here to enter" 
follow the steps to link your post and create a title, and select your picture.
Keep in mind the picture will be small thumbnail so pick a picture that shows it off the best. 

Lastly if you were so kind to add our button to your page or post, or where every you store your link party things that would be super cool. You don't have to use the button to link up, it's just there for you if you can't live without it. 

cool? cool. Let's get the party started!





No comments:

Post a Comment