Saturday, February 25, 2012

Instagram Friday {on Saturday} and a winner!

First real quick we have a winner from the KK Children's Designs designs!

Kendra L. who said: I pinned 2 of her dresses! Love Tree and Summer Totem. 
Thanks for pinning! You will be getting an email from me shortly!

Now welcome to Instagram Friday {on Saturday}
A little glimpse into life beyond crafting...


 Jude goes to Preschool 3 days a week for 2 and a half hours and I love the "girl time" it provides. Hanging out with Abbey is such a joy to hang out with.
 Jude thinks he finally figured out how to wink. It's more of a "double wink blink" but he looks tough when he tries.
 Abbey LOVES to play with toys I love when I catch a glimpse of her imagination. Like when I see her little "family" cruising around in the mini van. My favorite is the monster dad and cowgirl mom.
 I made some banana bread this week then I introduced it to the new bananas since I am sure that will be the fate of the new bananas as well. (no complaints from the kids of course)
 The weather treated us to some lovely weather perfect for tree pruning. Now we are ready for spring to fill the tree with blossoms.
Abbey was a pirate this week. Among other dress up items she likes to be, the pirate is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment