Thursday, March 28, 2013

Project Run and Play All Stars

Project Run and Play All Stars started up this week! Tomorrow is the big day for week one looks! I am beyond excited! We have been sharing behind the scenes sneak peeks on instagram using the hashtag #prapallstars (follow along @shwinpics) I thought I would share the sneak peeks here for those of you who are not on Instagram. I have been having a lot of fun! Sewing, and taking pictures. Even stepping out of my comfort zone (sorry back yard fence, you will be missed) 
 Using fabrics and supplies I have never used before, and some that are old favorites. It's been a fun mix.

 And with everything a LOT of trial and error. I have officially started 10 looks so far, and I have finished 5 and used 4. Some I will share here but honestly I have been having so much fun "free sewing" I don't have a lot of tutorials, just some mini tutorials, or a few "this is how I did it"

 Some new techniques have been a lot of fun to try out even if they have been time consuming.

Abbey has even been very involved in the design process, I wanted to make sure she truly loved everything which is partly why so many things are being scrapped... she is picky! 

Here is the only sneak peek I have for tomorrows look. In case you are sewing along it's inspired by art and it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment