Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Nowhere Man Pants Pattern

 As you know I am updating all of my old patterns and adding new sizes to many of them. It's a fun under taking, since I am loving the chance to sew them all up again, and add some fun new details when I can. Of course when I add new sizes or new details I am also offering a discount code to those of you who purchased the pattern already. (I am not however offering a code on the patterns that don't have added sizes or style options like the Maggie Mae and the soon to be re-released Abbey Jacket and Prudence Jacket) Today is the day for the Nowhere Man Pants. They are Jude's favorite pants. He told me so :)
 A year ago when I first released the pattern I made him some awesome green linen pants in a 4T (he was just a little guy) Only a year has past and he is already in a 6! We went with a light weight light colored denim that I used the reverse side as the right side. My husband thinks they are 70's but hey, I guess I have a thing for the 70's.
 I love the Nowhere Man Pants because kids are free to move and be kids without the pants restricting them in anyway. Jude thinks they feel like sweatpants, but they look like real pants so it's a win win over here. (he has been forbidden from wearing sweatpants out of the house) The new pattern also includes a back yoke option so they can be like real jeans, and a faux fly option. They can also be the cute and basic pant if you are just starting out. Nothing tricky here.
 Just comfortable cool relaxed pants. Perfect really for a boy or girl, but I make them mainly for my little guy.
And for these ones I even added an extra two inches to the hem so they can be let out as he grows, which seems to be all to quickly these days.
You can find the new updated pattern in the shop HERE

And if you purchased the Nowhere Man Pants already send me an email with the paypal email address, order number or a forward of the download email and I will send you a discount code so you can upgrade your pattern if you would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment