Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Number 9 Trousers {New PDF Pattern}

 Pattern number 2 is here for the Spring Pattern Collection. I started this pattern so long ago Jude has worn loved and outgrown 3 pairs...Yes I kept putting this one off, but finally no more, the goodness will be shared! It all started back when I made these trousers I knew I wanted to perfect the trouser, so I got to work on the Number 9 Trouser
 They have a faux fly detail. Straight leg fit... (worn with the Maxwell top from last year since apparently the boy only grows in his legs :)
 Real welt pockets and inset pocket flap detail. (a great place to hide super hero lining, Jude was so thrilled to have the hulk in his back pocket :)
Obviously the pants are unisex, and I have made Abbey a pair or two as well, but Jude loves it when I sew for him and so we have used the pattern mainly to expand his wardrobe.

You can find the pattern in sizes 12-18m - 8 years by clicking on the picture below:

*The Maxwell Top which is shown in all the pictures is currently on sale for $5.00 (and soon to be released in larger sizes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment