Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Link Party #24

How is everyone's summer going? Our summer has been wonderfully busy so far, I think that happens as kids get older, days used to all be the same no matter the season, but now that kids are school age summer is different, kids expect to be entertained and it is HOT! Ok maybe it is hot every summer but this summer seems even hotter already. So I have some fun tutorials in the mix, some fun guest posts coming up and I think Shwin is even coming back with some summer skin tips! But there likely won't be the fun everyday post schedule, you know because instead of sewing I am playing in the water with the kids, and instead of blogging I am sipping ice cold lemonade with my feet kicked back after a long hot day, that kind of thing but Link party is still here! I love seeing what you are creating! Oh and if any one has a yummy summer treat they would like to link up, I have been dying to add a few new ones to the menu.
So last week you guys did it again with super creative projects here are some of my favorites:
 Things for boys shared a tutorial for making those convertible footed pajamas, my kids have a few pairs like this but they are all fleece and that is too hot for summer but a thin jersey would be perfect and there feet always get cold since they fall out of the blanket at night and we turn the temp way down at night (the hubs hates a hot house for sleeping) I can't wait to whip up a bunch!
 Fil a l'agulla (I hope that is the right blog name) Shared this adorable jacket she made as a pattern tester. I LOVE the jacket the fabric is so classy and what a great style! Amazing!
My Craft Discovery shared this great project she made a reversible car seat cover but when she couldn't find a boy fabric she liked to go with the other side she painted her own. I love how it turned out and how creative!

I can't wait to see what you guys share this week!

New to link parties? That's totally fine here's what you have to do:

Find a entry on your blog that you want to link up.
It can be ANYTHING (unless it's an ad or something let's keep it spam free)
Say it is a great new project you just made and have been dying to share it with the crafting world. 
the link should look something like this:
http://(your blog adress/website)/(the post you want to link).html
Linking to the post is the easiest way for people to get back to that post.

Then click where it says "click here to enter" 
follow the steps to link your post and create a title, and select your picture.
Keep in mind the picture will be small thumbnail so pick a picture that shows it off the best. 

Lastly if you were so kind to add our button to your page or post, or where every you store your link party things that would be super cool. You don't have to use the button to link up, it's just there for you if you can't live without it. 

cool? cool. Let's get the party started!





No comments:

Post a Comment