Saturday, June 2, 2012

Instagram Friday {on Saturday}

Well it's time for another Instagram Friday on Saturday because school is out and so is the sun and the heat so Friday escaped me once again, but Saturday is just as good. So here is a peek in our week beyond that of sewing and crafting.

 Last weekend I celebrated a birthday (29 eek!) This weekend my fabulous Shwin celebrates her birthday! (whoop whoop) I had a fabulous birthday, my favorite was seeing the gifts my kids picked out just for me, a lovely array of buttons, (some of which Jude always tries to pick when we go button picking but I usually tell him no)
 Abbey has been fighting me on getting her hair done, which is just in her face all summer if it doesn't get put up. So we have come up with "Minnie mouse" hair. Two messy buns that look like Minnie Mouse ears. She is pleased. (dress tutorial and pattern coming later)
 To keep summer boredom away Jude has picked up a new hobby of taking pictures. I gave him my old camera that doesn't get used anymore and he carries it with him throughout the day to take pictures of "interesting" things. At the end of the day the most fun is going through the pictures with him and "seeing a day in his life" He mainly likes flowers and bugs :)
Every Thursday evening my husband goes out golfing, which means Thursday is movie night for me and the kids. They love it, and I love watching them kick back and relax, especially Abbey she does it best.

So how was your week?
My Shwin is coming into town this week!! (we have not seen each other in almost a year!) We have tons of things planned and hopefully a lot of fun projects to share, so if posts are a little spotty this upcoming week it is because we are soaking up sister time!

No comments:

Post a Comment