Friday, June 15, 2012

Instagram Friday

Welcome to Instagram Friday! On Friday this week even... what do you know. We had a pretty great week this week enjoying sunshine, heat,and relaxing.

 We hit the 90's in May this year which means one thing... Cherries are ready nice and early this year! We like them while they are still just a bit tart, but the tree is still loaded so I am sure we will have some of the dark super sweet cherries as well, there is just something about the sweetness that is a bit much for me. Best part of fruit trees? The kids don't beg me for snacks they just nibble off the tree outside.


When my Shwin was in town she brought this elephant necklace with her and then somehow it got left behind :) I am not sorry though, I kind of love this little guy.
 Jude has been all about drawing masterpieces lately, this one is him on a sail boat, and then a shark came by and so wolverine came to fight the shark. Makes sense to me.
 I love this dog, he is the best little guy and those ears are just awesome, he is our little yoda dog.
Abbey was enjoying a fudge pop, and by enjoying one I mean it was melting faster than she could eat it so she kind of bathed in fudge pop. I told her I would just hose her down when she was done and she ended up hosing herself down when she was done, which was pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment