Saturday, November 12, 2011

The "Claire" New PDF Pattern!

 It's finally here!! By finally I mean in "secret" I have been working on this pattern for what feels like forever and it is finally done! The Claire has arrived in the shop! I shared a sneak peek on facebook a little while back, and then I thought it would never be done. Funny thing is it's a really easy pattern to make. In fact the grey and white striped one came together in about 1 hour. (maybe less) Best thing about this pattern. Options! I love patterns with lots of options and this one seems a little endless...
 You can do a peplum top. I love the big ruffled layer and "fitted" second layer.
This one is with the short sleeve, and the cuffs, with some little beaded detail.
 I love the style and the ease. It's being put together without being over the top.
 This one also has a little added pleated detail at the neck. I made some simple layered flowers from fleece by cutting out 3 circles and topping them with some beads.
 Another option is the double ruffle top. Nice and full gathers. Who doesn't love a little fullness?
 This one has long sleeves and still has cuffs, this time with little pearls.
 I also added a ruffled detail that goes around the neckline and down the button back. It makes it slightly victorian feeling.
 For casual wear I made one from Jersey knit. I love playing with the stripes and since it was casual I went with the peplum style and no cuffs. Simple clean.
 And I love the little contrast of buttons down the back.
 Lastly is the triple ruffle dress option. A cute and full three tier dress perfect for the holidays. I made this one using silk taffeta so it felt a little fancier.
I love the fullness and the fun layers!

So check it out in the shop!
It is currently available in sizes 6m-4T no promises of going larger in size any time too soon since this one was a bit time consuming to make, but maybe someday. :)


Looking to stock up? We just added Pattern Bundle prices!
Buy 2 patterns for $12  Use the code: BUY2
Buy 3 patterns for $15  Use the code: BUY3
Buy 4 Patterns for $20  Use the code: BUY4
Buy 5 Patterns for $25  Use the code: BUY5

Codes can be used in BigCartel shop only

No comments:

Post a Comment