Monday, November 21, 2011

Getting ready for Thanksgiving


So it's been a little quiet around here. As it will be for the week. Cooking starts tomorrow (since we do Thanksgiving on Wednesday) Then we have family filled days for the rest of the week included quite the list of things to accomplish on what will be a nice long weekend. I have a few tutorials to share that might pop up this week, but we will see. Friday will be the start of a brand new series! I am pretty excited! We are doing a "holiday gift guide" where we will share different things to make and buy, both of the handmade and just really cool products out there. So if you get as stumped as we do sometimes on holiday gifts for the people on your list then hopefully we can help you out, I am bursting with some truly awesome things I have found and I can't wait to share! 

Today I thought I would show you the simple idea I did last year for the Thanksgiving table name tags. 


I made pinecone holders Tutorial found HERE


And I made name tags with a tutorial to make your own, 
or Free Printables if you wanted.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment