Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Pattern for a boys Jacket!

 Well I made my son a jacket. 4 to be exact. I finally came up with a pattern I really liked and then I made a variation of the pattern that I will share later on the blog. I love making things for my son. He is kind of picky but, I love when I can make something he really loves. The jacket has buttons down the front, but can easily be replaced with a zipper if you rather.
 I love the collar that is a fun motorcycle jacket inspired collar, high enough to keep his neck warm without being overwhelming. It can also flip down and be a regular collar.
 I found this amazing camel wool, that is so soft and thick and warm that it makes the jacket so comfortable for the winter weather we are about to get. I also love the top stitching details that add a nice little touch. The jacket is not lined, but it could easily be lined, if your winters are especially chilly.
 My favorite details are the crest on the arm, which I customized with Jude's initial and some color pops. (crest included in pattern) I also love the button tabs at the sleeve hem.
Overall a nice trendy little jacket for the sweet boy in your life.
The pattern is available in sizes 6 months- 5 years. You will find it in the shop.

Looking to stock up? We just added Pattern Bundle prices!
Buy 2 patterns for $12  Use the code: BUY2
Buy 3 patterns for $15  Use the code: BUY3
Buy 4 Patterns for $20  Use the code: BUY4
Buy 5 Patterns for $25  Use the code: BUY5

Codes can be used in BigCartel shop only

No comments:

Post a Comment