Friday, September 30, 2011

The Abbey Jacket pattern is here!

 I am so excited today! (yes I skipped the final sewing lesson yesterday...it's coming someday :) Today is the day! After several weeks of working with and tweaking this pattern. Then grading the pattern to multiple sizes, I had some help from some amazing pattern testers! (I could not have done it with out you!) The Abbey Jacket pattern is finally done! Wooo hoo!
 So if you are looking to make the perfect fleece jacket this fall/winter then look no further.
 On this sweet red jacket I switched the cuff tabs so the fabric was out like one of my testers suggested (thanks Stacey! :)  I love the contrast it brings.
 The pattern in available in 4 sizes right now (possibly more to come)
12-18 months, 2T, 3T, and 4T. Check the chest measurements to see what size you would like for your little one.
You can visit the shop by clicking on the button on the side bar, or visit the pattern HERE


Looking to stock up? We just added Pattern Bundle prices!
Buy 2 patterns for $12  Use the code: BUY2
Buy 3 patterns for $15  Use the code: BUY3
Buy 4 Patterns for $20  Use the code: BUY4
Buy 5 Patterns for $25  Use the code: BUY5

Codes can be used in BigCartel shop only

No comments:

Post a Comment