Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Jacket is almost here!

 You will have to pardon the missing lesson today. I had some technical difficulties... (that's what kids not napping is called right?) Hopefully tomorrow they will desire a nap as much as I do most days. :) In the meantime. The jacket from THIS POST... I listened, and well I have a pattern. In multiple sizes even... I kind of did things my own way making the pattern so I am in some need of some pattern testers.
 The sizes available are 12-18 months, 2T, 3T, and 4T although the pattern includes measurements so you can be sure to select the right size. (every kid is different right) I would love a pattern tester for each size if possible. I also made a few changes to the pattern. Like the option for a taller collar if you want (both are available with the pattern) Easy and hopefully clear instructions come with.

So if you would like to be a pattern tester here's all you need to do:

Be willing and able to sew one jacket from the pattern by September 30th
Be willing and able to give honest feedback about the pattern and fit.

Thank you for the response!! I did get enough testers, Blog world is just amazing that way! I am so excited for the pattern release in the next few weeks!


On another subject we are about to wrap up the Sewing 101 with only a few lessons left. Is there something sewing related that you have been wanting to learn? Or struggling with? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment