Thursday, September 15, 2011

Let's get our game on...

Hello and good morning! As a quick note thank you for the interest in the Jacket from yesterday, yes a pattern is in the works, although I am not promising other sizing at the moment, we will see :)

Today you will find us over at I'm Feeln' Crafty where there is a fun little event going on called Sew Ready to Play! We were asked to create something based on our favorite game. I love games! Us Shwins come from a game loving (slightly obsessive, and competitive) family. We grew up playing every game imaginable and that often meant creating our own... However as a nanny for a few years and now as a mother of my own children there is one game that I never pass up. No board game required, it is fun for all ages, and simple for even the young ones to learn and love...

Ring around the Rosies! Yes I know I have made a top inspired by the game before... so I challenged myself to make it different. It is still hands down my kids favorite game and I love watching them play it.


So pop on over to I'm Feeln' Crafty and you can make your own pocket full of posies. (you will even use the sewn on pocket score!)
See you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment