Friday, September 6, 2013

The Lucy Tunic {Day two of the Anniversary sale}



Day two of the Anniversary sale is here!
If we gave awards to our patterns the Lucy Pattern would win Fan Favorite. Hands down.
Released a year ago it is our second highest top selling pattern. Perhaps its the clean lines, the crossover design, the reversibility, or all of the above. I adore seeing all of your lovely Lucy's on display.

As a reminder to get the codes for the sale (including getting the Lucy Tunic for only $4 you have to sign up for our newsletter HERE)

Here is a round up from the Flickr group:
(simply click on the photos to go to the source)

Lucy Tunic in Stars n Stripes
DeAnn made a several Lucy's and I am loving them all. Like this Red White and Blue one so patriotic!

Lucy Tunic in Sunflower Batik
The bright pink and yellow one is so fun and bright!
Lucy Tunic in Folk Art Birdies
How sweet is this birdie print? I just love it! (ok clearly I LOVE a lot of things)

Batik Lucy Tops
I love the blue floral design that has an under the sea vibe (although it's totally not under the sea :)
feb 2013 044

How lovely is this geometric print?

Lucy Tunic
Floral floral floral! I love this modern floral!

Lucy Tunic
Sara made a reversible one and I love the way she styled it with those cute mocs! I am loving the red

Lucy Tunic
That can be switched up with this blue print.
Girls clothes
Pink and brown go great together especially in this reversible one and check out the ric-rac on the sleeve!

Untitled
I LOVE the modern print and feel of this Lucy, and come on cute little chucks!

Feb 2013 094
Isn't this print just gorgeous! I love the colors and the design.
Lucy Top
Part of the fun in making the Lucy reversible is mixing prints and this may be one of my favorite combos, the orange, the print, the plaid (on the bias) and those buttons! Just stunning!
Lucy Top for Ava
I love the blue color of this one. (blue is my favorite color) and layered with a long sleeve tee makes it perfect for fall/winter it looks so cozy.

The Lucy Tunic - KCSW
I love the vintage vibe of this print, and the purple lining adds that girly effect :)

lucy tunic front and back, both sides

Lastly another adorable reversible Lucy, I love this combo as well a busy print with a soft and buttery yellow it allows for so many options.

So do you have the Lucy Tunic Pattern yet? If not there is no better day than today (September 6th 2013) to buy it! $4 only all day today ONLY! To get the code you need to subscribe to our newsletter if you don't already you can sign up HERE and it will redirect you to the newsletter so you can get the sales codes. It will also be emailed out to you but not instantly. If you are already a subscriber than you should have already received the newsletter (you may want to check junk or add shwinandshwin@gmail.com to your safe list)

No comments:

Post a Comment