Saturday, September 7, 2013

Maggie Mae Tunic/Dress {Day 3 of the anniversary sale}

Day three of the Anniversary sale is here! (and I am totally late posting due to some major bathroom renovations going on over here :)

So the Maggie Mae is my favorite pattern, ever. I often return to the Maggie and I have made several for both daughters now (still makes me giggle to think I have TWO now :)

My other favorite thing is seeing all of the great Maggie Mae's that you guys make. They are all so lovely! Here is a round up but there are tons more! For some reason a lot of them were importing sideways... so you will have to head over to Flickr to see them all but here are some.

And remember today ONLY (ends at midnight) you can get the Maggie Mae for $4!

Just sign up to our newsletter HERE to get the code. (if you already subscribe then you should have already received the code)


Click on the photos to go to the source:
maggie mae for ella
This one takes my breath away, so vintage and lovely and I have always loved butterflies :)

ry=400.jpg1
How cute is this! I love the Paris print, and the purple. So chic and cute!

IMG_4920

Bright and fun prints make for such a happy Maggie Mae.

hc43_3
How cute is this girl? I love the soft color pallet.

Maggie Mae dress by Compagnie M.
Mustard and blue, yes please, and I think that is even linen so naturally I adore it :)

MaggieMaeTop
I love seeing even older girls rocking the Maggie Mae, how cute is it with that belt!

color block
Cute and simple color blocking and cute yellow hat :)

A Maggie Mae for my niece to match her mom's dress
The most tasteful Mommy and Me matching I have ever seen both the dress and top are so pretty!
Maggie Mae
The face says it all, but really how cute are those bright colors?

SAM_9928
Some more butterflies which I love, but also I love the big print mixed with the little print.

Birdie Dress Front
Grey and yellow, and a super cute little girl. This outfit is just perfect!

A Geranium and Two Maggie Mae's
Some Maggies on the Line, I just love them (love that riding hood print)

20130830_084358
I love that the Maggie can be a dress or top, and I love the dress!

Maggie Mae
Some more fantastic print matching I love the colorful circles!

Flannel Long Sleeve Maggie Mae
Long sleeve maggie! (you may remember a tutorial I did for that HERE)

Batik and Polka Dot Maggie Mae Tunic
I love the piping at the waist!

Maggie Mae tunic
Yellow linen and Navy modern flowers, yep it stole my heart.

IMG_5581
I love all the colors, it makes for such fun outfits for little girls!

Maggie Mae in sz 6
Love that popsicle print!

KCW Maggie Mae
So when I saw this one I decided I have to make it! Isn't that fabric dreamy (a sheet I think)

May Flowers Dress
Love the green and navy! Kelly green is one of my favorite colors!

Call Ajaire Hardanger Maggie Mae Bean front
Check out the hand stitching she added to the bodice of this one!

Valentine's Maggie Mae for my daughter
This was a maggie re-mix for a valentines dress and I love those little heart pockets.

Maggie Mae Tunic
Adorable Maggie, great fabrics and paired with the Lovely Rita Skinnies!

Shwin Designs Maggie Mae
I love the ric-rac tie she added here

Maggie Mae
Dreamy right? Just stop and stare, I have no words for how much I love this one


Maggie Mae in chambray
Chambray? and Pink, oh my this is such a lovely combination.

162
and I love seeing little babies in the Maggie Mae as well. How cute!

Maggie Mae
Guitars and checks on the bias? I love this!

Selah

Last but not least if you can see past the adorable little girl she is also wearing an adorable dress! But seriously my eye just goes to the cute girl ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment