Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Link Party #44

Did you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend? 
I love taking a little down time. So are you ready for this weeks link party? Last week was fantastic as usual, here are some of my favorites:

 Little Pretty Things shared her Sugarplum dress (one of see kate sews newest patterns) I love the mustard and the buffalo check. I have some buffalo check sitting in my stash that has been begging to be used... it may be time :)

 Imagine Gnats shared yet another fantastic quilted stocking. She shared one last week as well, my mom made some stockings right away from the tutorial and then she called me and was sad I didn't share it last week, I agree they are awesome and should be shared.
I'm Feelin Crafty shared these mini quilt magnents, which are think are the perfect little gift for any quilter, or sewing lover on your list. So cute.

So let's see what you have been up to this week!
New to link parties? That's totally fine here's what you have to do:

Find a entry on your blog that you want to link up.
It can be ANYTHING (unless it's an ad or something let's keep it spam free)
Say it is a great new project you just made and have been dying to share it with the crafting world. 
the link should look something like this:
http://(your blog adress/website)/(the post you want to link).html
Linking to the post is the easiest way for people to get back to that post.

Then click where it says "click here to enter" 
follow the steps to link your post and create a title, and select your picture.
Keep in mind the picture will be small thumbnail so pick a picture that shows it off the best. 

Lastly if you were so kind to add our button to your page or post, or where every you store your link party things that would be super cool. You don't have to use the button to link up, it's just there for you if you can't live without it. 

cool? cool. Let's get the party started!






No comments:

Post a Comment