Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Link Party #41

Welcome to this weeks link party! Can I just tell you all how much I love Link Party Tuesdays! You are all so crafty and creative and just plan skilled, it is so fun to share in this little community with you. So here are a few of my favorites from last week:

 The adorable, Alida of Alida Makes shared this cardi refashion. Super cute, and I am starting to regret some cardi cast offs I got rid of.
 Mend and Make new shared this hexi quilt. Amazing piece work. I am not sure I could ever take on such a challenge but I am so in love with those darling hexagons.

Last but certainly not least, Rachel from Imagine Gnats made the loveliest maggie mae, I mean look how she lined up those prints? Yep she is super awesome, which I know first hand since we met at girls night out.

So let's see what you have been up to this week!

New to link parties? That's totally fine here's what you have to do:

Find a entry on your blog that you want to link up.
It can be ANYTHING (unless it's an ad or something let's keep it spam free)
Say it is a great new project you just made and have been dying to share it with the crafting world. 
the link should look something like this:
http://(your blog adress/website)/(the post you want to link).html
Linking to the post is the easiest way for people to get back to that post.

Then click where it says "click here to enter" 
follow the steps to link your post and create a title, and select your picture.
Keep in mind the picture will be small thumbnail so pick a picture that shows it off the best. 

Lastly if you were so kind to add our button to your page or post, or where every you store your link party things that would be super cool. You don't have to use the button to link up, it's just there for you if you can't live without it. 

cool? cool. Let's get the party started!





No comments:

Post a Comment