Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Link Party #37

It's Link Party time! In honor of KCWC I thought I would share my favorite kids link ups from last week. Here are a few of my favorites:

 Jane Marie Blog shared this sweet halloween costume! How amazing is that? I love it and how simple it would be to make.
 Nest full of eggs, is amazing. There I could stop there just look at this dress. She made it from a white sheet. A white sheet! It is stunning, and beautiful and photographed at one of my favorite places ever! (oh how I miss the midwest)
Snippets of my family, faith and crafting shared a sweatshirt transformation. I love a good re-do project and this may have just inspired me to actually tackle the mountain of clothing sitting in my "to-be-redone" pile... maybe


So let's see what you have been up to this week!

New to link parties? That's totally fine here's what you have to do:

Find a entry on your blog that you want to link up.
It can be ANYTHING (unless it's an ad or something let's keep it spam free)
Say it is a great new project you just made and have been dying to share it with the crafting world. 
the link should look something like this:
http://(your blog adress/website)/(the post you want to link).html
Linking to the post is the easiest way for people to get back to that post.

Then click where it says "click here to enter" 
follow the steps to link your post and create a title, and select your picture.
Keep in mind the picture will be small thumbnail so pick a picture that shows it off the best. 

Lastly if you were so kind to add our button to your page or post, or where every you store your link party things that would be super cool. You don't have to use the button to link up, it's just there for you if you can't live without it. 

cool? cool. Let's get the party started!





No comments:

Post a Comment