Saturday, October 20, 2012

Crafting With Kids

I have been working on a "secret" project. Don't you love those? Kiwi Crate (the most fantastic craft gift for kids) Launched a sister site called The Studio. A site with over 500 projects to do with your kids. They asked me to be a contributor and it has been a lot of fun! They are fantastic to work with and my kids love all the extra crafting time. For the launch of their new site they are also running a cool contest. 
You could win a pottery barn kids craft table and $100 to spend at Kiwi Crate

We currently have 20 projects at the Studio here are quick links to them (click on the pictures) More will be added all the time but we won't be blogging about them here. I did add a tab at the top of the page called "Kids Crafts" which I will update with links to new projects. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment