Monday, September 24, 2012

No Bake Pumpkin-Oatmeal Cookies

 I have some exciting news! You may remember how I have a love of Kiwi Crate You know the great little box full of crafts to do with your kids, we just got ours for this month and it made me love them even more. Jude checks the mail everyday to see if we have a new one. Anyway I love them. (oh and did you know you can enter to Win a Free Year of Kiwi Crate! Enter now. it is so worth it!) So today I am being featured on the Kiwi Crate Blog! Pretty exciting stuff! I have been having a blast working with them (you may hear more about it in the months to come) So you should hop on over and say hi! While you are there not only can check out tons of kid friendly activities but you can check out the No Bake Pumpkin-Oatmeal Cookies that I made with my kids. They are yummy and healthy :)
Even the pickiest of eaters approved the cookies, they loved making them and eating them. Pumpkin, oatmeal, and even a little chocolate...
Even Abbey (the everything is yucky I only eat pb&j's or cereal girl) loved them, especially the frosting... but come on cream cheese frosting and pumpkin cookies... who could say no? So pop on over for the full recipe 

No comments:

Post a Comment