Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Molly Skirt {New Pattern}


I decided to do things a little differently for the Fall/Winter release of patterns. Instead of being bogged down with a dozen different patterns and then trying to get them all tested and tweaked at the same time I am doing one at a time. This particular pattern I knew had to be the first one. It was a design that came to me in a dream and I woke up and just HAD to make it right then. Granted it took oh 4 different skirts to get things just right, and a few more tweaks after my fabulous testers got their hands on it. However the outcome of the skirt is everything I dreamt it to be.
 Wide over the top modern ribbon and bow, gathered paper bag effect at the waist.
 Inseam pockets for all the pocket lovers. And an adorable bubble hem.
 The skirt is fully lined and finished really nicely with all seams neatly on the inside.
The pattern is easy to sew since there are not any zippers of fasteners just straight lines and sewing some gathers, with some tips along the way to make it easier.

The pattern includes sizes 12 months - 12 years (although sizing the pattern up even to adult sizes would not be difficult) 

You can find the Molly Skirt Pattern now in the shop!


Looking to stock up? We just added Pattern Bundle prices!
Buy 2 patterns for $12  Use the code: BUY2
Buy 3 patterns for $15  Use the code: BUY3
Buy 4 Patterns for $20  Use the code: BUY4
Buy 5 Patterns for $25  Use the code: BUY5

Codes can be used in BigCartel shop only


Also my awesome testers did a great job sewing up some skirts that were going to be included in a round-up, but we have been having tons of power outages and so  I never got my act together to put them all together. Still a big thanks to my testers who always help make a better pattern!
If you sew up a skirt share it in the Flickr group!


No comments:

Post a Comment