Saturday, July 21, 2012

Instagram Friday on Saturday!

So my mom came into town... so we have been busy doing things and that means Instagram Friday is a day late. 


 We had a very rainy week, this did not keep us housebound all week (just most of it ha!) We did get out shopping, stopping at the kids favorite toy store. Abbey was clearly born to shop, rain and all and she kept her bag up off the wet ground and covered her hand from the sprinkles or rain.
 House bound we had some fun in the playroom days racing cars down the slide. Lighting McQueen was the clear winner every time.
 We also got our next Kiwi Crate! Seriously it was a day saver since we were running a little low on rainy day entertainment. This box was creating a safari, the kids loved it and, well I loved all the smiley faces Jude added to his animals.
We went out to dinner one night and Abbey was dead set on getting the pizza, when it came it was HUGE! I thought man the kids should have shared, then Abbey shocked us all and ate the whole thing. Except the crust she does't eat crust...ever. she made a neat little pile of the discarded crust and would move on to the next piece. She out ate her brother even and this is a girl who usually eats... we nothing, I can't remember the last time she finished even half a meal.

My Husband and I also took advantage of my mom in town to watch the kids and did something I never thought I would do...ever. We went to the midnight showing of the new Batman movie. I was worried we were too old for something like that, or that I was just too pregnant ha! But the movie was fantastic, and it was fun to get out and do something different.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment