Saturday, December 17, 2011

Super Hero Dolls, and a sale!

 So I made some dolls for Jude for Christmas. Jude like playing with dolls and although I am sure he "likes" pretending his little bunny doll is a super hero I thought it was time for some actual super hero dolls. All of which were sold out everywhere. So I made some for him.
 All of his favorite "guys" I can't wait until he opens them up Christmas morning and sees that he can ditch his bunnies and play with some real super heros. They are all made from fleece so they are soft and cuddly, which is nice since a lot of his toys end up "flying" around.

 I think Captain America ended up being my favorite but, Spider-man, Thor, and Thing are all fine too.


I even made a PDF pattern for the super hero dolls. (incase you find yourself wanting some) Of course for copyright issues the pattern is not specifically for any of the super heros, but just a generic super hero. All of the pieces would be really easy to customize into any of the super heros above or any other favorites. (pretty sure Jude would love the Hulk but I didn't have any green fleece on hand) I think Jude will even like playing with "super Jude" right along with his super heros.


Looking to stock up? We just added Pattern Bundle prices!
Buy 2 patterns for $12  Use the code: BUY2
Buy 3 patterns for $15  Use the code: BUY3
Buy 4 Patterns for $20  Use the code: BUY4
Buy 5 Patterns for $25  Use the code: BUY5

Codes can be used in BigCartel shop only


We will be spending time with family over the next 2 weeks so while we may pop in here or there it will be pretty quite, so Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment