Friday, December 16, 2011

Holiday Bubble Skirt

 Today you can find us over at Sewing in no man's land, where Kelly is putting on a great event called the 12 skirts of Christmas. Not only is Kelly one of the most talented ladies out there, but she has quite the line up of guests. I am pretty honored to have been invited. The skirt I made for the event is a super full bubble skirt with a nice wide waist band.
 Perfect for the casual holiday dress up. And she got to sport her new hat, my first ever crocheted hat! I have to admit I don't really know what I am doing when it comes to knitting and crocheting I have no idea how to read a pattern, or for that matter make a pattern but when I winged it it came together how I wanted it to, so maybe one of these days I will figure out how to share a how-to with crocheting.

No comments:

Post a Comment