Thursday, October 4, 2012

Girls Night Out Contest!


Something amazing is about to happen! As you may or may not know there is a Sewing Summit going on in SLC! Oh only I am not going... yes sad truth, maybe someday I bet it is a blast! Things all began to change when I got an email from my sweet friend Jessica over at Me Sew Crazy (you know her? And love her?) She was organizing the best things ever, Girls Night Out! Naturally I jumped all over that opportunity! A night to meet up with bloggers who I consider friends but have never met? Yes Please! Jessica worked over time putting together what will quite possibly be the best Girls Night Out in history, with sponsors and everything.

Why am I telling you about this by invitation only event? Not to rub it in your face I assure you. (that's not how I roll) But, the sweet and awesome Jessica didn't just think about the small group of ladies getting together but all of our readers as well. We are after all a sewing community right? So there is a chance for you to get in on the fun no matter where you live or what you are doing the night of girls night out YOU can win some swag! (awesome right?)
Here are the details of the contest:




Pretty rocking prizes right? And I don't tweet much... but if you want to follow along you can find me on Instagram @ shwinpics

(I used to be private but I changed that a little while back so any one can follow along to this crazy little life :)

I am so excited for Girls Night Out!! Hope you guys join along in the fun and of course win cool prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment