Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sponsor love!

Have you guys checked out our amazing sponsors lately? 
They are some of the sweetest most talented ladies we know. 
In case you haven't checked them out recently here is just a sampling of what you are missing...


 Fat Quarter Shop has some of the cutest fabrics. I am loving these robot prints by Robert Kaufman  They would be great for some chairs I want to make my kids. Jude would love the robots, and I always love seeing cute boy prints.

 Dolce Dreams is a dreamy shop with some of the most lovely hand embroidered items I have ever seen. The Satchels are so fragrant and relaxing I absolutely love them (coming from a very proud owner of one) The baby blankets are so adorable and precious. Her items all come wrapped so nicely that they make ideal gifts, that is if you can bare to part with them :)

Joy and Delight is a fabulous little spot where you will find some of the cutest coffee cozies known to man (it's cocoa and hot apple cider season now too!) She also has sweet knit baby hats in adorable prints, and some really cool eco wipes. I love that they are reusable, that saves the planet and the pocket book. 

 Lofty Lou is a sweet little treasure with adorable hair accessories, and some adorable wooden hangers. She has plain ones and ones that have an added design. Cute hangers make me smile when I am putting clothes away, which I am pretty sure I other wise wouldn't be smiling :)

Lastly is Sky Reeve fabric. I may have a slight fabric obsession, but I love looking at fabric in stores and online. Sky reeve has an amazing selection, like an array of Amy Butler which I love and these three will likely be fining there way into my sewing area because they make me happy.

So that's the shops! You should go through and check them out, you won't be sorry.
See you tomorrow with some more fall clothing tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment